Sunday 6 November 2011

Take the ANTI-ITCH NEEM OIL TREATMENT Challenge!

We've already discussed Treating Dandruff, Psoriasis, and Eczema in a July post and now we are here to challenge you to tackle your issues head-on!
Our ANTI-ITCH NEEM OIL TREATMENT

I decided to do an Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment challenge because recently my scalp started to itch like crazy and I did one of the salon's Intensive Neem Oil Treatment on Thursay and it helped for a day but then it was back to itching and I thought "Uh oh. Some of the clients might have used this treatment once and might be thinking it doesn't work!" Having used neem oil to treat itching and dandruff before I know that you need to use it over a sustained period of time, which is one the hallmarks of natural products. Most natural products take a time to build up and they work over time with sustained used.

With that in mind, I did another treatment on Saturday and the itching has decreased a lot (yay!) but it has not gone away. Again, I am not surprised by this,because this treatment is generally done for a month or more to get sustained benefits. As I continue to undertake this treatment I'm asking you to take the Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment challenge with me! So here is how the challenge works: Buy a 4oz bottle of Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment, use it for four treatments (1-2 hot oil treatments per week) and if you are substantially less itchy at the end of this period, bring back the bottle to us for a full refund!

I generally wash my hair every 5-8 days and so I am going to continue the treatment based on that regime. Here's how the Intensive Neem Oil Treatment works: Gently warm about an ounce of the Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment and massage this onto the scalp. You can add it to the hair as well because it restores damaged hair and is an excellent moisturiser that gives you silky, shiny, stronger hair! Cover the hair with a steam cap and leave it for at least 30 minutes (but you can leave it up to overnight) and then shampoo thoroughly. You do not need to add conditioner because these types of treatments are moisturising conditioning treatment. And I can tell you that my hair was so soft on Friday, even though it was still itchy, and is even softer today after the second treatment! I can only imagine how lovely my hair will be in two weeks when I have completed the course of treatment---both itch-free and soft, shiny, and perfectly conditioned!

You can also come down to BEAUTIFUL EARTH and have an Intensive Neem Oil Treatment or four! So take the challenge with me as we forge ahead in our quest for beautifully itch-free hair and scalp--naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment