Sunday 3 July 2011

We Love Our Clients!

Our mission is to provide an exceptional salon experience and pampering in a relaxing, peaceful professional atmosphere. A place where every client can immediately feel comfortable and at ease.

We strive to provide the best service to all our customers and for that reason, initial consultations are free!! Here are some ways in which we reward you for visiting us and letting us have the pleasure of treating you well.


Welcome Discount - To welcome you to Beautiful Earth, we offer 10% off any service the first time you visit us!


Consultations are free! - We understand that each client is different and has different needs. We also take into consideration that every hairstyle is not for every hair condition. Some styles can be damaging depending on the condition of your hair, scalp, or hairline! Therefore, we recommend a consultation the first time you visit the salon.
During the consultation, we help you find a style or technique that will best suit your needs. You are able to freely express your concerns and ask questions in order to fully understand the services available. Your stylist will help you choose a style that looks great, is affordable, and offers the maximum benefits for you.

We also offer separate consultations at your request for a small fee, as well as consultations for weddings and other special occasions.

The BEAUTIFUL EARTH Reward Programme - To show our appreciation to all clients, you will earn 1 point for every $100 spent in the salon, whether on products or services. Points are also earned for referring new clients (5 points per referral), trying new services (1 point), and pre-booking appointments (1 point). When you earn 200 points you receive a $1,200 voucher to use toward any service! You can also give that voucher to a friend or family member who has never visited us and they get an additional 25% of the value! And what's more - no sign-up required! The moment you visit the salon you start earning points!  

Is it your birth month? We will celebrate with you by giving you 15% off products and services during the month!


We look forward to serving you, naturalistas!

8 comments:

  1. In my previous experience in getting a hair consultation, salons required I pay for same. However, It is delightful to not that Beautiful Earth not only offers free consultations but with every purchase, referral and service I have at the salon earns me points towards getting a voucher. WOOOOOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete
  2. Yes! Every INITIAL consultation is free. Many people don't understand how important it actually is to know what's going on with their hair BEFORE they go ahead and style it and so we offer this as a gift to our clients as we promote healthy, natural hair.

    However, secondary consultations come at a small fee or consultations for special occasions such as weddings.

    We have many more offers and "freenis" (as we Jamaicans call it) for our clients. When will you stop in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rewards programs. Put up a page on products-their size and price ....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the photoshoots now, will have photos and descriptions of the products up by the end of the week. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got hpv from my boyfriend and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I contracted hpv from my ex partner we broke up the relationship about four years ago, I has been on treatment for some years, I had lot pains and embarrassment for been hpv patient last two month i did hpv research online and found website for natural treatment to get ride of my infection, and i went through the site and recommend me to Dr onokun I contacted Dr onokun through his website and been his patient after one month I got cured. I want everyone living with hpv to get this treatment and got cured Dr onokun have the cure to every virus. his email; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete