Saturday 16 July 2011

100% Jamaican Virgin Coconut Oil: Our Wonder Oil


THE WONDER OIL 
Coconut Oil is of special interest to us because it has healing properties far beyond that of any other dietary oil and is extensively used in traditional medicine. Only recently has modern medical science unlocked the secrets to coconut's amazing healing powers. Once mistakenly believed to be unhealthy because of its high saturated fat content, it is now known that the fat in the coconut is a unique and different from most all other fats and possesses many health giving properties. Indeed, Coconut Oil has been described as "the healthiest oil on earth." 


Studies in India have been done on how effective various oils are on treating damaged hair. The study compared mineral oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil. Their results:
The findings clearly indicate the strong impact that coconut oil application has to hair as compared to application of both sunflower and mineral oils. Among three oils, coconut oil was the only oil found to reduce the protein loss remarkably for both undamaged and damaged hair when used as a pre-wash and post-wash grooming product. Both sunflower and mineral oils do not help at all in reducing the protein loss from hair. This difference in results could arise from the composition of each of these oils. Coconut oil, being a triglyceride of lauric acid (principal fatty acid), has a high affinity for hair proteins and, because of its low molecular weight and straight linear chain, is able to penetrate inside the hair shaft. Mineral oil, being a hydrocarbon, has no affinity for proteins and therefore is not able to penetrate and yield better results. In the case of sunflower oil, although it is a triglyceride of linoleic acid, because of its bulky structure due to the presence of double bonds, it does not penetrate the fiber, consequently resulting in no favorable impact on protein loss. [Rele AS, Mohile RB (2003), 'Effect of mineral oil, sunflower oil, and coconut oil on prevention of hair damage,' Journal Cosmetology Science, 54 (2): 175-192.)
At BEAUTIFUL EARTH we use cold pressed virgin Coconut Oil because this process produces oil with the least amount of processing so that the natural vitamin E, antioxidants, and fresh coconut essence are retained. For daily use, virgin cold pressed Coconut Oil will give you the greatest amount of lauric acid for your money. There is the added benefit that this oil is grown and processed in Jamaica!


BENEFITS FOR THE HAIR 
Coconut oil is one of the best sources of natural nutrition for hair. It is one of the oils that help in the lubrication of the hair. It softens the hair and conditions the scalp. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.  It is very useful for damaged hair due to its ability to strengthen it and it is also a wonderful oil for dandruff.

The oils and proteins in Coconut Oil work well to help keep hair from losing protein, which is one of the major contributors to hair breakage and hair loss. When used at least two times weekly, in addition to a stimulating scalp massage, it has been found that coconut oil can help to stimulate proper circulation and keep the scalp moisturised. 

HOW DO WE HARNESS THE BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL? 
This can be done in two ways. First, for people interested in growing their hair longer and thicker, it helps to keep the hair well moisturised and the hair shaft strong. This will prevent breakage of the hair and allow it to grow longer and thicker without looking damaged. It can also be used as a very effective hair conditioner daily, to help keep hair strong and damage-free. At BEAUTIFUL EARTH we retail 100% Jamaican Virgin Coconut Oil and our signature Coconut & Lemongrass Hydrating Oil that clients can use daily to keep their hair strong and itch-free. These products can also be used on the skin because the molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture. It makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin. Psoriasis and eczema suffers often see great improvements in these distressing conditions. We use Jamaican Virgin Coconut Oil in several other products for these very properties, including our Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment.  


Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment
100% Jamaican Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut & Lemongrass Hydrating Oil
Second, for those interested in stopping hair loss and encouraging new hair growth, the hair growth benefits of Coconut Oil can be effectively harnessed when used warm with a scalp massage. The massage itself helps to stimulate the circulation of the scalp and hair follicles, which will make it easier for the hair follicles to absorb the valuable nutrients provided by the coconut oil, nutrients which are necessary to re-grow hair. At BEAUTIFUL EARTH we provide the following treatments using 100% Jamaican Virgin Coconut Oil

* Coconut Oil Hot Oil Treatment which softens the hair and conditions the scalp, providing the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.
* Honey & Coconut Hot Oil Treatment which provides super hydration and strengthening of the hair.
* Soft, Shiny Hot Oil Conditioning Treatment which saturates the hair with moisture  and benefits naturally fine hair and damaged or dry hair caused by colouring, blow-drying, straightening, or other styling stresses.
* Anti-Itch Neem Oil Treatment to help relieve dry and itchy scalp, dandruff,and the symptoms of scalp psoriasis, as well as giving you silky, shiny, stronger hair.

These can also be used as deep conditioners, depending on the client's needs. Additionally, these products are available for the client to take home and continue the treatment.

8 comments:

  1. What's the cost for each of the three products in the first picture? Where exactly are you guys? The address isn't giving me a mental picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete
  2. Check our facebook page for the list of products available and the prices and you can order online too: https://www.facebook.com/beautifulearthja?sk=app_201143516562748

    We are upstairs Domino's Pizza (across from Scotia Financial Centre and MidSpring Plaza)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the coconut oil about two weeks back and believe me it has help my hair in so many ways, before my hair looked so dull and lifeless now it's shiny and so soft it's really god sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you are enjoying the product and seeing its wonderfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got hpv from my boyfriend and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I contracted hpv from my ex partner we broke up the relationship about four years ago, I has been on treatment for some years, I had lot pains and embarrassment for been hpv patient last two month i did hpv research online and found website for natural treatment to get ride of my infection, and i went through the site and recommend me to Dr onokun I contacted Dr onokun through his website and been his patient after one month I got cured. I want everyone living with hpv to get this treatment and got cured Dr onokun have the cure to every virus. his email; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete